We know that renovation projects can be stressful and many contractors and suppliers promise the world but cannot deliver on those promises. Our desire is to always be fair and honest about the realities and costs of your project. So, we have provided a detailed outline of our overall design process so that each perspective client can get an idea of what their project will look like from beginning to end.
1. Field measure the existing conditions, including room dimensions, window and door locations, and sizes.
2. Determine your design parameters including cabinet style and finish, accessories, counter top material, appliances, flooring, lighting, and other criteria that affect the project.
Note: The preliminary planning and design is performed at no cost or obligation. However, all designs are retained by Annapolis Kitchen and Bath unless the design is purchased.
1. The design deposit is a percentage of the initial estimated cost of cabinets, countertops appliances, etc.
2. The deposit is non-refundable, but is fully applied to your cabinet purchase of $8,000.00 or more, provided your cabinet purchase is made within six months.
1. Cabinet orders must be paid in full before production begins. The full amount of the design deposit is applied to the cabinet purchase.
2. Deposits for appliances, counter tops, and other products are made. These deposits vary depending on the product.
3. Payments made for the production of your cabinets are non-refundable once the cabinet order has gone into production.
4. Changes to your original cabinet order are not possible once the order has gone into production.
a. Changes will require an additional, paid in full, Purchase Agreement for the new cabinets.
b. Changes will result in significant delays in your project.